June 5, 2017

February through May Wrap-Up || Updates and New Things!

Guys.

I am SO sorry for my hiatus!

The last half of my junior year was crazy, and so much has happened since then! I was studying for three AP exams, all while trying to keep up with the rest of my classes. I also have been having a hard time with some personal stuff. However, I am back, and I will be trying to post something every Sunday, despite now having two jobs (I'm a lifeguard and I also work at a doctor's office).

Since my last post, I have read...

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
The American Pageant by David M. Kennedy
Seraphina's Awakening by Sheena Hutchinson
Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam, 2017 Edition by The Princeton Review
Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam, 2017 Edition by The Princeton Review
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam, 2017 Edition by The Princeton Review

Also, during my hiatus, I attended the second annual South-Eastern Young Adult Book Festival at MTSU. Below are pictures of me with some of the authors I got to "see" at SE-YA!




I.W. Gregorio and me


David Arnold and me



Jennifer Eaton and me


You guys can expect a post from me on this Sunday, 6/11/2017! I'll see you then!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment